love letter

hey peeps!!
lame nyeww x tulis blog..
lame kew??ntah larw..
anyway...
tis week is my first test..
unfortunately, its on Saturday...*damnnnnnnn!!
so this week gonna be my first week staying here...
alaaa... borink kowt dok cnie..
huhu.. test for engineering chemistry and engineering physics only..
insyaallah i can do it...
nga study2 la nie..
al-maklum laaa..owang2 kat cnie otak cam komputer..
aku jew slow cam siput...lambat pick up.. :(


and today...i had my first summons..
pfft.. damn it.. errrrrghhh...
xpasal2 kowt... i noe the dress code for lectures..
i wear t-shirt with a cardigan...so its a long sleeves ryte...
i finished my class around 12.30pm..
i climb the stairs and its terribly hot...
so i opened my cardigan on the front door of the cafe..
when i entered the door, there was a "pak guard"
pull me and said
"cik tahu pe kesalahan cik ari nie??"
bak mai matrix card tuh..meh ikot saye"
what the $%^*???
eiii...i had to followed him since he hold my matrix card..
he brought me to the "pak polisi"..
and he wrote for me the "love" letter..

and guess what?? he did it in front of  new diploma students..
maluu bhaiii...siot tol...bru jew bkk kowt bju tuh..
xsmpai 5 minit pown..
ish..
i guess kene bayar kowt saman nieh.. :((


love letter..
click utk bg terang bijik mate..

Popular Posts