my only hero :)

 my name is nurul aqidah binti ZAINI BIN YAHYA. the man behind my name is my only hero and forever will be my hero..
who is he?? he's my dad of course..
how do u described him?? he's very strict, loving, caring, always make the right decision, not easily give up, always give the best and many more which is indescribable for me to explain here..
do you think he's the best man ?? yup.. 1million % sure..he's the best! ;)
why?? because he raise me up.. from my feet just 2 fingers wide ( of his finger) until now.. * i dunno how many his fingers are needed to measure my feet now.. :)
does he been annoying to you?? hehe..could be...sometimes.. basically its my fault k..
what do you expect from him?? full support..and endless love :)
what do you hope for him?? success in his career.. hope that he will be happy and enjoy himself and more important may allah give him good health and long lives..
what would you do to save him?? anything.. even trade my life and soul for him..
what do you want to do for him in future?? take care of him..and do whatever i can to help him..i have no other dad beside him..
anything you want to say to him?? ayah, akak sayang ayah sangat2..i feel so touched when u kiss me goodbye every time u send me here.. i can feel all the hope that you put on me.. thanx for all you have done for the last 18 years and i pray to allah every day may allah bless you and put u among YOUR great man in heaven..
aminnn... happy father's day, ayah! :)

Popular Posts