its been ages i din write my blog. *sorry bloggy!
im kinda bz this week.. v all had physics and chemistry exam. praise to allah..
i managed to do it well.. maybe owang kate berkat jage ibu.. yela. mase sume owang
nga bz study, sambut new year. i had to stay in hospital..taking care of my mom.. but i always hold to this
phrase..

"But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain"

yup.. its give me strength to get through all this.. tuhan xkan menguji hambanya kalau hambanya xmampu untuk menghadapinya.. i HAVE to be strong.. i have to be strong for my mom.. she's everything to me.. and i believe allah will always be by my side.. :)

other than that, ibu is getting so much better.. when my dad fetched me last friday.. he told me that..ibu can stand but not for a long time..her wounds give positive reactions.. she can sit by herself.. my heart was jumping at that time..it was so relieve to hear good news like that.. then i had given a chance to take care of her again during this weekend.. and i also been told that my dad paid someone to take care of ibu during night..well..shes doing a great job..thanx kak marni!! *she's indonesian..

i had the muet result...alhamdulillah.. its surprising for me..i managed to get band 4.. :) 
special reminder :
to my beloved family, kite kene kuat utk ibu..go go chayokk!!!! heee... 
to my lovely b, thanx sgt2 sudi tengok2 kan my ibu... bersusah payah tiap ari pegi balik hosp.. n thanx for your support too sweet heart.. huny sygggggggggg b infinity :')
to miss eyla.. telekung tuh act ibu bg sblom dye caket ag.. tp i bz sgt smpai terlupe nak bg kat u.. then dye pesan kat u.. doakan utk kesihatan dye erk.. :) 

thats all.. selamat malam dunia :)

Popular Posts