we are so blessed :)

currently at the hospital..my dad fetched me after jumaat's prayer just now.. so along the journey from puncak alam to here..i've been thinking of something.. something that im just realized.. my family were so blessed.. =)
why i said so? yeah.. klo dipikir2kan la.. our family memang la diuji dengan pelbagai dugaan..*if u were following my blog, u will know what im talking about* but alhamdulillah.. we're still strong.. :)

something that i respect so much is my neighbors.. imagine every evening, they all come to visit my mom..bring all the foods.. cherish my mom..and they do cleaned my mom.. papa zan,mama leha,mama rodiah, ayah zain. mumy gee,papa zul,abah mak...err..i cant remember the others..that does not include their children..eira,nanie,niena, my hubby..amir..and ramai ag la.. and klo sume datang, confirmed meriah gilew..havoc sgt3 wad ibu nieh..hee :) :)

i dunno what will happen to us if our neighbors xde...trime kaseh sgt9 :) :) xterbalas sgala2 nyew..

Popular Posts