must!

the busy weeks has come!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
*evil laugh

week that fulls with examsss
week that full with activities
*that nearly kill me
yeah..tonnes of report to be submitted
including the english test/ quiz/ competition
i dunno what they named for the english questions

yet i still want to fulfill my entertainment desire
hehehe
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

i wanna watch BATTLESHIP in kl
just before the mid sem break end
but i dun have the free time to do it

appearance of my sista :RIHANNA!


i know i know i know
everybody keep telling me that movie 
is
EPIC!
yeah..i watched the trailer in cinema 
before the movie was released
with the sound effect
big screen
its a Must-Watch-Movie in my 2012 movie list
i mean i have to watch it in cinema
not just download it because it will be different

then, next in my movie list would be the 
AVENGERS



heeeee
imma big fan of actions-slash-robotic kinda movie
whattodo
my main reason would be
IRON MAN 
definitely!
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon




*melted!
yeah i still remember the time when iron man movie was released
i sneaked out just to watch that movie
then the filmstrip burnt
due to excessive use of the strip
*booohoo

so now im going to persuade my Superhuman
please please please please
come down to Johor
lets watch the movies together sayang..
teheee

erh hubby?
=D 
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Popular Posts