phew~
done with the busy week

i am totally exhausted 
i slept almost 5 hours after i finished
the last test on friday
*astronomy suck!

i need a break
i need a break 
i need a break

cutthatoff

im missing my Superhuman so much right now
haish~~
when are you going to save me from all this chaos syg?

hell yeah
where can i get "instant Moneyy"?
i need mah neeyy
show me your maneyy maneyy maneyy
*i mean money ok
somebody help meeee
im too shy to tell my father that im broke
heh heh heh 
mase tengah pokai la kan sume nak gune duet
tencen !

i wanna go home
huhu..
i mish my family
i know there is something fishy going on
at home
*mother instinct

Oh Allah, please protect my family,
make their heart much stronger than before
to get through all the days that may come,
and please grant us Your forgiveness,
oh Mighty Allah..
amin


nunyte 
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Popular Posts