untitled



the semester break was over
it wasn't totally a holiday
since i did not enjoy much of my holiday time
ayah and mama went for holiday in Bali
im the one who responsible for my sistas and brotha 
cooking and laundry and housecleaning

the best part was that we didnt have internet at home
and also astro
so
the everyday i spent my time watching
Running man
alone
forever alone
but that made me realize
hei, i CAN live la without internet
soon after that i realized something else
how am i going to complete my 3000 words essay??

yeah..guess what i finished the essay in ONE night
i did the essay that sunday night
from 8.30pm until 4.00am
*applause
and the next morning my eyes swollen like hell

after that i had to do the critical thinking presentation
which we finished the slide in ONE night also
but a lil bit early la..at 2.00am

2nights in a row i didnt get enough sleep
hwaaaa.. 
it gives me bad headache 
whattodo 
keep the smile on my face
pretend like nothing happen
fullSTOP

erh..jup..
nak post pic banyak2 mase break hari tuh
:)

oily face : mase cerap bintang before break :)


permandangan johor dr balai cerap :)
time with hubby :)

bajek mcm aaron aziz skit :)


finally i met my yushie :)


Popular Posts