getaway :)

what a relieve
*sigh
im having my break with my Superhuman
heh heh heh
thanx for everything my hubby :)

so i had spent last tuesday with him
we went to Desa Rhu
for a picnic
but it was so damn hot




then yesterday we went to Jusco Tebrau
and sesat again
finally i watched The Avengers
*yeay..applause!

last night i had the interview for the college quota
it was
errr
sad
because i didnt had the chance to speak my mind
since there was one girl who keep 
talking talking talking
and i HAD to remain silent!
watepak!

so after the interview
we went to Singgah Selalu in Tebrau



supper
*including my breakfast and lunch and also dinner





so today,
nothing much
sit at home
hubby masak Char Kuey Teow
kaw punyee ;)

around 10.30 pm
i will be watching battleship!
*yeay..applause sikit sebab da basi 
=P


Popular Posts