IT'S NOT A FIRE DRILL!!

krrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg!!

what?? why does the bell has to ring again??
where in the world is the technicians? 
FIX THE FUCKING BELL!!
ITS 11PM noow!
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

this bell gonna make me crazy if its 
continue to ring the whole night

so i just ignore the bell..
continue to shampoo my hair
put some conditioner to make my hair 
shinyy and soft
then its time for my shower foam
and not to forget to clean my face
from all the dirty2 little habok
lalalalala~~~
mandi mandi mandi

but then i heard someone was shouting
QIDD, CEPAT CEPAT
BLOK KITA TERBAKAR!!
KELUAR CEPAT!

aku x habes mandi lagi la

XPAYAH MANDI..KELUAR JE CEPAT

then i started to panic
was she talking the truth or this just another
prank for me?
so i grab my towel and my shower set
i opened the door
then i saw everyone
was running and screaming like crazy
OMG
THIS
IS NOT
A
FIRE DRILL!!

so i ran like 100 meters sprinter
to get into my room
*i guess im pretty good at it
plus with just a towel
shampoo on my hair
facial foam on my face!

everyone else on our floor were
running and screaming
as the smokes rising up to our floor
and it does make me more panic
plus my roomate asked me to wear cloths asap
while she was screaming
arrgghhh!

so i put on my lingerie
*heh heh heh
sweater and also my track suit

all of us were asked to assemble at the
car park
then the principle came to check the conditions
police and also the firemen

and in the end
the reason to all of this chaos was

SOMEONE LIGHTED UP AN 
AROMA THERAPHY CANDLE
AND THE CANDLE ACCIDENTLY BURN
THE CURTAINS



-the end-
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


Popular Posts