hard

dear blog,

i have no idea why am i 
so moody this recent week
*sigh
everyday i feel like i wanna cry
cry so hard so that i can let go 
all of my problems

yeah i did cry a lots a these recent days
the tears keep falling down everyday
i guess crying is the best medicine
for me at this moment
after i had cried
i felt a relieved
even just a bit.

maybe i missed my mother so much
i did prayed for her
recite yassin a few times

maybe i am so stressed with all
this works
assignment, reports, friends etc etc

or maybe im having the hard time with 
my Superhuman
with his extremely high level of jealousy
we are getting married but still you didnt trust me
*break my heart again and again and again


it made me think
is it because of me?
or the others?

*sigh

i just have to keep myself so close to 
our creator,
Allah SWT the best listener..



Popular Posts