please!

so lets talk about MANNERS
since im living with friends right now
so i consider my friends are my 
second family
we are so close together that somehow
we need each other
in any way
i mean it
IN ANY WAY!

so the biggest problem is when you gice
*including me
did not understand each other
yes.. i know everyone have their own opinion
but KEEP YOUR MANNERS AHEAD
pleasee!

you are not baby
dont act such a baby here
nobody will follow everything you said
NOBODY
respect others if you want me to respect YOU
i did my best to respect you in anything 
YOU do
so dont be mad at me if i did not RESPECT YOU

i hate when people are forcing me 
to do something that i dont wanna do
gosh
i hate it so much!
let me have my own life okeyh
you are not my mother even i said friends are family
i let u have ur life,
and could you be nice to me by doing 
the same thing for me?

BE RESPONSIBLE
its not a big deal if you at least feel
a little tiny puny
feeling of  RESPONSIBLE
just a feeling i said
then we all gonna help you to solve the problem
come on la babe
dah besar panjang dah pon!

if you see someone is having such a bad time
don make her more sad by saying something
that is UNSUITABLE with the situation
at least you gice give some support or 
ayat ayat yang boleh menenangkan jiwa lah gak
or
if you cant do both
KEEP QUIET
seriously your words are killing me more okeyh

ok
im not pointing to anybody here
its just that..
im having such a rough week here
i dunno
we dun have so much work this week
but since i have to face all this emotional
kinda thing,
it makes me tired
i guess it is much more tired than do the
3000 words essay!

Popular Posts