4th

today
*i mean yesterday
was the fourth papers of my final exam
among the papers
i guess critical thinking paper
was the most tough paper
its too critical for me
*like seriously
i mean the answer really need 
you to think as logically as possible
and as critical as possible
im not a critical thinker
i had tried
but neeeehh
leceh la bro

then today
*again, i mean yesterday
i had my statistics paper
it was fun
alhamdulillah
managed to answer it :)

after the paper 
i headed straight to 
Pusat Kesihatan UTM
something is wrong with my body
i met the doctor at 11.30
i thought i will be back in my room 
asap
no no no
the doctor need me to 
test this
go there
get in
wait here
omaigosh
it took too long 
finally i arrived in my room
around 3.30pm

i just need to take my antibiotic
drink plenty plenty of water
to clean my kidney
it means that i really need to pee 
FREQUENTLY
*so young to have kidney problem
aishh..

insyaallah 
i will be fine soon
*hopefully 
-_-!

and yeah..
few days ago i received
this cute video from Superhuman
=D

it really sweet
i mean it sayang
frankly speaking it does make me cry
*ngade2

he said everything in that vid is true about me
awww :')

i miss u
i know that you had fallen asleep right now 
too tired to handle me anymore
ok..
when this thing going to change sayang?
:')

Popular Posts