hair cut

the final has started
it was a good start
alhamdulillah..
after 1 hour of paper..
i had nothing to do
*cheh..baject terror
 i mean i was scared at that time
why did i see everyone else were having a 
hard time
is the question too tough?
it was straight forward tho..

then after the paper
 my roomate had to go to the UTM SPACE to take the souvenir
for the coming Geomatic Junior Camp
so we rent a car
and vroom vroom
after taking the souvenir
then i saw this saloon
loreal something2
then they had this ad
UTM Student rate RM10
waahh 
i mean
WAAAHH :D

professional hair cut for just RM10??
ok..that way too cool
but i dunno why,
i had like gazillion butterfly in my stomach 
every time i want to cut my hair
hee..so tika and teh jadi peneman even just untuk
masuk pintu saloon tuh je
plus i was scared because that place really look expansive maann
i only had 20bucks in my pocket

no worry..act cool
act like i memang anak datuk
Dato' Zaini
*weird
my father memang bagi duit
tok membazir for this stuff

bahaha..
so here i go
i cut my hair
short, bob hair style at the back
and im in lurf with my hair
:')
even i feel really sad to cut my hair
after 3 years i kept it
thats the longest hair i ever had since high school

hair cutter
 the hair styler *??
was nice
he asked me many times whether i really wanna do this
so i just said yes
even the answer is no

okeyh..enough with that
time to pay
then i went to the counter to pay
the guy there asked me
matrix card please?
wait erh~
*where's the fucking matrix card??!
omg..wheres my matrix card??
jup2..lets recall
this morning i bring it into the exam hall
answered my exam paper
then i put the matrix card in 
my cute new pencil case
yeah..IN MY PENCIL CASE!
errr..sorry i didnt bring my matrix card
so how?
xbawak erh?
no student price!
RM25!

dang!
rase macam kene short distance fire gun in my face
pulak time tuh
i didnt have enough moneyyy

so i make this pity puppy eye
Tika, can i have 5 bucks?
so
luckily she is there!
you are my life saver tikah
:')
so terharu that time
bahaha

what is the moral of the story?
PLEASE BRING YOUR MATRIX CARD
TO GET THE STUDENT PRICE
~the end~

Popular Posts