finally final :)

hooyeaaahhh!
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
okeyh..that was weird sayang 
you should'nt be so happy that the final exam
just around the corner

hell noo
i mean..yeah
indeed,
i am happy
ya know why?
even im not so ready for the final
at least in a short time,
my life would be back to normal
i mean i can watch moviesss
running man
shopping like hell
watching tv shows

now, i feel like i have no life

books.. note.. papers..pen
all day
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon 
arrghh
it make me sick to death!

i dont care so much about my carry mark
i never care about it
because i know that i just need to perform 
the very best of me
in my final exam..
yess!
that's the spirit!

thanx for everyone who had wished me gud luxx for my final
ayah
ibu azian
hubby
mama hubby
papa hubby
alang baby iman

thanx for trusting me
akak janji akan buat yang terbaik untuk exam kali ini 
:)
insyaallah

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon 
cant wait to be home again :')


Popular Posts