ayah :)

happy sunday peeps :)

today is so hot
lamenya lah bumi johor nie x hujan 
T__T

so i took it as advantages
washed all the laundries
final exam is going to end soon
ho yeahhh :)

and yes
not to forget
happy father's day
to 
Dato' Zaini Yahya

okeyh tipu je
my dad never be a dato'
only his daughter
yang feeling lebih2
buat perangai macam anak dato'
everything need to be new
shopping like crazy
bla bla bla

*hey im supposed to talk about my dad

hehe
okeyh..
i rarely talk with my father
it doesnt mean that im having 
conflicts with him
it just that
hmm
dunno..
we rarely talk

during my school days also
if i had something to say or asked
i will just text him
or put some sticky notes in his room
okeyh nampak sangat kurang hajo tu kan
but
i didnt mean that way
i love him
maybe im too afraid of him
frankly speaking it happen until now
but it never be a problem for us
we still have the conversation right
:)

recently he text me,
why did i go to the clinic
i said i had some problem
then he said if anything serious 
i must tell him
nothing to be worried ayah
im going to be fine 
insyaallah

so it goes on like that

soon enough, i will be 20
its been 20 years ayah have been taking care of me
ibu always told me that 
"akak la yang paling susah nak jaga masa kecik tawu
menangis je, sikit2 saket "
*ish3.. anak sape ni?
look at me now
im fine
healthy
i have everything that i need
thanx so much ayah for all the sacrifice 
that you had done for me
thanx for all the nights that you didnt
sleep taking care of me
thanx for all the money that you had spent
for me
thanx for caring and loving me with all your hearts
thanx for eveything ayah
you always be my hero
and 
akak sayang kan ayah sangat sangat :')

akak doakan ayah sentiasa sihat walafiat
murah rezeki
dipanjangkan umur
bahagia dunia dan akhirat
amin 
:)

thanx ayah :)

Hero saya :) with my step sister 


Popular Posts