assalamualaikum

i dont know how to say this
i dont know what to do

yeah..
i guess you should understand this
i told you im having problemssss here
and somehow something come out yesterday

ok sayang..
let me clear this
i cant stop people from posting
something on my fb wall
da memang nature dye macam tuh
and fyi
bukan i je yang dye buat macam tuh
classmate asasi i yang lain pown ada kene tegur 
macam tuh 
so??
should i be blame for that
unfair!

and why baby
why at this time
why at this moment you want me
to confront this ?
you said you understand me
you understand my problem
i told you im sorry 
I AM REALLY SORRY IF IT HURTS YOU
:'(

sayang
u ada terpikir x kenapa this time
i minta maaf macam tuh je
without fighting back
ataupun pertahankan point i,
ada x terfikir pasal tuh sayang?
it is because
I NEED YOU THE MOST AT THIS TIME
i really need you
i want you to be with me in this situation
like you promise me
:'(

but where are you?

plus 

i just nak pesan
i HATE when you use "aku" 
with me
dont start to be rude 
you pown marah kan kalau
i buat macam tuh
so respect that..

lastly
appreciate people who love you
the most while she is still available 
for you!


Popular Posts