GJC

assalamualaikum

since my second sem, my classmate including me
were so busy preparing for our
Geomatic Junior Camp
#GJC

and the camp was held last week
it was awesome.. truly awesome
my first impression towards our junior 
was that they are kinda stubborn
kire nakal2 gitu la

but
when the camp was held
i'm dumbfounded!
like seriously..
they were giving us full commitment
they really listen to us
and the program run smoothly!

so for the whole program
i mean before and during the camp,
saya,
Nurul Aqidah Zaini
adalah ketua multimedia
was responsible for taking pictures
for the whole program

at first it was sort of tough for me
first because i dunno how to use canon
it is not mine
im growing up with Nikon unfortunately
so i took time a lil bit to learn about the adjustment

secondly,
Qidd bukan jenis yang mesra alam laa
ya know, susah kowt nak cakap dengan
bebudak tu 
"dik, akak nak amik gambar..cepat2 gather
ramai2 "
pfffftttt
xreti la sayang nak buat macam tu
maybe that's the reason why im not suitable 
to be a photographer..
me love to take my picture only
*bajek!

the sad thing of being a photographer 
was 
peoplehhh donthhh knowhhh meee
dang!
my junior panggil i
" akak photographer" 
???
that was so pathetic

despite all that,
i am happy
:)
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

i am happy to see their 
weird
awkward
happy
sad 
tired
faces
*and all other expression

yeah
cool heh?
i nak post picture mase GJC, but 
i have none of  them
macam malas nak mintak sbb ada 
dalam 1000++ pictures

cuma ada picture saya sahaja
nak market sikit kat blog
bahaha :)

Add caption



sangat berdedikasi kann..

last but not least
thanx to all my classmate yang telah banyak
menjayakan program pertama kite niee
*ehem2.. perasan jadi pengarah program kejap =P
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


Popular Posts