Istanbul

assalamualaikum

hey peeps!
another lazy sunday i had
heeii
bilanya nak ada rajin sunday kan

but sunday is the only day that 
i can do everything in totally slow-moootion
heh

so i just finished watching 
Istanbul Aku Datang

my Superhuman sangat impressed
when i said im watching this movie

Superhuman : my wife nga wat ape tu?
Me : ayg nga tgok movie je hubby 
Superhuman : owh..my wife tgok cite ap?
Me : cite Istanbul aku datang hubby 
Superhuman : owh..hehe..keyh2 my wife
Me : nape gelak hubby?
Superhuman : sbb my wife tgok cite melayu

dang!
haha..see.. 
its not like i totally didnt like malay movies
just a certain type of it je la
yang i layan..
because most of the malay movies, 
story line dye same je la
bosan!

and guessed what
i criedd
huwaaaa
:')
awat sdih sangat rase bila dicurangi tuh
*ceh ayatt

hehe..its a sweet movie tho
rase nak book flight for two to Istanbul
and bring my Superhuman
kawen!

heeeheee
memang i anak dato' kan
Dato' Zaini!

P/S : sayang, jom pergi Istanbul !

Popular Posts