missing him

assalamualaikum

yesterday, after i had finished
my GIS test..
i went back to my room

so i felt a lil bit bored
then i started taking pictures

snap punye snap
 then i come up with one
the one that i think the most successful
and achieve my target
my target was to snap picture of my ring
in the most magnificent way 

i edited the picture
with just using the apps in my phone 
pudding,to , cloud360 and lastly using instagram
wallaaaaah!!

mine : forever and always
waahh
im still amazed with my own picture
haha..maaf riak disitu!
i mean i cant believe that it was taken
using my phone camera
picture like this may only be obtained using 
DSLR or any high megapixels camera
and the background that i used
was my favourite novel
secrets of Rainbow goddess

hehe.. so i post it on my Superhuman's fb wall
saying that i miss him :)
and 
he miss me too !
*awww

i cant wait to be with u again mokmok!


Popular Posts