YES!

assalamualaikum

hey peeps!

on this lovely sunday
i end up of being alone
in this enormously big room of mine
*cewah

mana itu rumate terchenta?
well
she's out
with someone

i woke up, then skype-ing
with my Superhuman
*hubby, rambut dah panjang..
nanty g potong erh =)
heh heh heh 

so yesterday kan
me and my rumate
went to aeon Bukit Indah
i was so excited because i finally remember
how to go there 
its quite complicated 
for us yang completely not a Johorians
luckily i went there a few times before
with my hubby 
itu pown hubby drive 
so 
me tido dekat sebelah
:)

and its kinda pathetic 
for me
because
it is year end sale (YES)
and i cant shop!
huwaaaa :'(
window shoppink itu menyakitkan hati!

sob sob sob

i need 3 skinny jeans
bright yellow, green and red
*baru lah traffic light
or at least two
brand outlets price 2 for 100bucks
uniqlo around same price jugak
*naseb xde Uniqlo kt johor
huh


any one of this would totally make my day 
*drooling 

then i need a new dress
MULLET DRESS


this will be totally awesome!
*drooling again

anybody would like to sponsor me ??
heee
pm me okeyh?
*gatal!
 but im siyes.. i really nak these thingss
:(

Popular Posts